To ensure a sturdy product, we fabricate using all-weather HDPE shade fabrics and 2-1/2" galvanized steel tubing. The combination of high quality materials provides a solid foundation for every custom shade canopy and awning that we manufacture.
Our standard structures come in 4-Poster and Cantilever styles. The legs are set into concrete. Finishes and sizes can be customized.
The netting is a High Density Polyethylene Knitted Fabric. The netting has passed through a 3-stage Stentoring treatment - which adds stability and eliminates expansion and contraction. All nets are sewn with a 3-Needle chain stitch for maximum strength. A Waterproof option is also available for special applications.
• Galvanized allied steel provides strong structural integrity.
• Structures can be fabricated in almost any size or shape.
• Pre-engineered to withstand winds up to 80, 100, and 125 mph.
• Offers temperature reduction.
CREATE EXTRA STORAGE
• Double your storage area by securing roof frame to containers or wood posts.
• A permanent or temporary solution to any storage need.
PROTECTION ALL YEAR-ROUND
Shade Canopies look unique and enhance most settings. Because of their solid foundation, they can stay up all year round.